Saturday, January 30, 2010

When Is Huntik Season 2 Coming Out

(pt1)

Before April 17, 2008: Texas hold'em I knew he played with two cards, which I hated playing with friends who continued to raise, I thought you would see more flops the better and finally I thought that poker was like to work failed, I did not know what was running behind this great game, what was behind the online poker room in which I had done some play-money game.

April 17, 2008: Surfing the net I find myself on gazzetta.it, where I see a great banner that redirects to the grand final of the Monte Carlo European Poker Tour, of course intrigued clicks on it and find out ending up in a world did not know, at one time directly intuit that there are a myriad of components to be evaluated to play and I understand that what I saw on poker1mania and I played poker with my friends is one thing away from the true Texas poker!
29 April 2008
: First deposit on Pokerstars.com, which was 13 € worth $ 21, I was affiscinato the variety of games that you could do, the first time I played Microlimano in cash and sit 45 people, although the vision of the steps I had to go to Ept immediately impressed!

September 5 2008: It was a few months now that I played I had brought a roll of about $ 400, now played by 6.9 and sit 18 people and often playing satellites for the Sunday Million tournament and up to $ 10, I had touched the highest figures, but also led me to tilt and especially the month of September was not a good start to this day fatitico in the order in which I win a ticket for the Sunday Million and center a 6 th place with a $ 10 rebuy tournament with 963, although a great Satisfaction to the final table I played not to win but to get forward as possible.

December 2008: The results are a disatro after a black October, November has gone better but a moment back in December things to go wrong, tilt bankroll game out continuously, and the maximum of $ 2,100 that was my peak I can also greet you drop below $ 1000. Finally decided to make a little cash out and buy the bible of poker David Sklansky's "Theory and Practice."

0 comments:

Post a Comment