... do not close this blog,
waiting for a better place ........
picture from my garden
For years, close to a loquat tree, we put a "Monstera deliciosa" This year, while we were there in the campaign the restoration of which I spoke in Mondodipaola, we realized that one of its leaves had popped a flower! I did not know who did the flowers monstera .. I thought that maybe he is after so many years after his installation, or has them only in winter and so there is always overlooked: Perhaps some of those that I read this blog, will answer and tell me more about it .... it is a beautiful flower, like air or a calla, very bulky, I dare say, however, is curious and stands undoubtedly a such a beautiful green leaves.
waiting for a better place ........
picture from my garden
0 comments:
Post a Comment