Bloom For several days, in the morning when I open my kitchen window, I find a super sky blue you make my heart.
In the garden in front of the almond tree blossomed ... and this contributes to my good morning!
But, even if in broad daylight, this almond me like this, in all its splendor, like an embroidery .....
is not enough for me when we go to the country, to bring the soup to Piccolorfanello is another matter entirely.
there, even if the garden is now full of grass and should be put entirely in order, you feel the arrival of the new season: the air is still freezes but something inside me warm
Arriving welcomes us the almond tree, with its new flowers and the scent ..
Then there is the mimosa tree in the sun ... how beautiful to look at! I almost forget that it still makes me cold ... the other day, when my husband asked me if I wanted a ramettino, I could not resist the desire to bring some 'at home: her scent intoxicates me.
I also found a shy
rose, and I left there
, climbing
headband
in wrought iron ..
Here and there a periwinkle peeping
beautiful and the Japanese fish ... has no scent, but its flowers are so delicate ... appear at the end of Capodimonte. Every year, when revived, I watched magic: there is something very special that fascinates me.
Then is the core which, with its flowers makes me think of Japan .. For the rest there is plenty of grass,
red berries in the hedge,
the white snow ........
of pink and white flowers that sprout into plants fat (of which I do not know the name, alas)
Then he comes ... he feels the mew away, until check our gate and we are meeting "trolling" ... will do everything it throws on the floor and purrs, it rubs our legs, caress you leave and give us the headers ... is unique! when I fill the saucer and put the biscuits in the dispenser, do not know what to do first: eat or be pampered a little '? at the end of the two alternate ... is very tender!
Finally, the colors of nature with new eyes, and the warmth received from Piccolorfanello, I come home with my husband, where there is a ball that lies ahead and that it smells very suspicious like crazy! I wonder what he thinks?!?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment