Difference Anemia Pernicious Anemia
quince and pomegranate
Wednesday, my husband and I went to "find" our garden, much in need of care after the season hot shower that made in mid-August then, has caused the grass to grow strong and elongated too new branches: no need to clean up and a lot of trimming here and there .
By now remain only the flowering plumbago, lantana and some branches of the bougainvillea: roses, not having received half pruning that usually do them after flowering in May , not have flourished. . Unfortunately, the hydrangeas are green, and are about to dry up: it's time to cut and make the first pruning. The crocuses
were beautiful, but after the rain last week has been overblown and they are all wasted.
From pomegranates swing but still not all the fruits have right degree of ripeness: the red ones are the highest points, almost impossible to achieve ...
Piccolorfanello presented himself to claim the jelly! we expect almost always around, even in the garden .... comes up to me meowing, maybe ask me why we did not come first .. and then begins its rites:
extends to the ground and rolls from side to side and then
snoring loudly, looking at me looking forward to its good plate full!
do not know if it's weird or not, but the plumbago was more Now that flowers in summer, and a pretty sight.
Meanwhile, Xavier is getting ready to repaint the tank: the work are its worst .... I can not do much ... I remove the grass cut and watered poto .., but he who does the hard work is always heavier than him who takes away the grass, trim and prune and water, and takes away bags of grass and cut branches, and in addition maintains the house ...
Meanwhile I, in my small way I have picked up the quinces, and tonight I have cleaned and cut to prepare the usual jam: tomorrow it will fill several pots, and I will be definitely satisfied. .
0 comments:
Post a Comment