Friday, October 8, 2010

Where Is The Old Poptropica Game

the end the good wins over evil! I wonder how the

's summer is gone and with it also the evenings free ... Throughout the season I'll be busy gym in the evenings from Monday to Friday, unable to ever take part in qualifiers for major live tournaments (always take place the evening around 21.00). So as you can guess, Slovenia 's I saw from very far away ...
My motto remains to never give up! Although time is what it is, I decided this time to play only heads-up, ie lots of one on one!
For the month of October I set as a target to play 10 games (excluding weekends) from 50 € per day, for about 200 games a month, it would be great to be able to hold a win percentage of 60%!
But now I want to tell what has happened to me a few days ago!
I just finished my game every day, it's night now, but before you turn off all my usual look at the head games from 100 € to see if there is some unknown Chicken who desire to give money !
It looks like it's my lucky night! There is such a never heard before, which is even written on two tables. Of course, control over the internet if the player is active, items that are used to do, to understand who I'm dealing with. The player in question is about even, but in the 'arc of the evening matches and has lost all its graph is similar to a black in the Dolomites! The perfect challenge. Part
the challenge, raise the first hand, but he apparently is not the PC, in fact, the delay and the canons after 45 seconds of waiting he goes to sit-out (I win almost every game).
To win a game against a person who is not the PC it takes about 6-7 minutes, three minutes after I'm sure that now that he is off-line I sign up with the other side where the script is the same!
Time passes all the hands I raise him to leave and automatically win the first game.
Just as the 190 € I think they are the easiest of my life he returns to the PC!
The situation in the second game is all on my side, however, I have about 3000 in chips as he has only 1000!
Party on the show! 'S order is a vile bastard, it seems that soon take serious disease including cancer, my mother is of course a very good woman and in the end I am also a lover of ditaculo! I'm sitting on my chair with laughter sbellicato, some insults are just original! Him in full rage all-in every hand, I expect a decent hand to call and in the meantime I read the chat! When we are 2500 vs 1500 for me all in and we end up missing a beat when I left the lead to 75% in the next hand and my JJ on the river are broken out by mocking a spade flush with K2 suited her! Incredibly
'm going to lose a game already won, I salt blood to the brain as I was going for months, I lose my usual self-control in a moment and vent my anger against an innocent pencil (although now I have 2 pencils!) repeatedly and throw punches on the bed.
I try to resume the quiet and read the chat. I find cutting with a light sentence which my opponent greets me: "I resumed my money thief! In the end the good wins over evil! "
Looking back I only lost taxes' s registration and immediately clear to me a great reality in mind that until now I still had not yet understood.
I'm calm because I thought in my head have already won!
Priced at € 190 I have learned a great lesson ... never think in your head that you have already won, is a 'weapon triple cut ... if that happens you lose, your mind is as if you had stolen something and had suffered a real injustice! There is always something to learn!
Stay tuned for the next adventure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment