Thursday, March 17, 2011

Instant Gravy Improver

The bass SAPRI


were three hundred: they were young and strong:
And I'm dead!

I went in the morning to glean
When I saw a boat in the sea:
was a boat that was going to steam,
and hoisted a flag.
the island of Ponza is stopped,
It was a little, and then hath been returned;
has run back, and here came to earth
went down with the 'weapons, and We did not make war.

were three hundred: they were young and strong:
And I'm dead!

went down with their arms, and we have not made war,
s'inchinaron But to kiss the earth
One by one I watched them in the face;
All had a tear and a smile:
Li said they thieves out of their holes,
But even took away a bread
And I heard them sending a single cry
- We have come to our beach to die PEL ! -

were three hundred: they were young and strong:
And I'm dead!

With blue eyes and golden-haired
A young man walked before them;
I made bold and took him by the hand,
asked, "Where are you going , handsome captain?
looked at me, and I answered, O my sister,
I'll die for my country better! -
I felt all my heart tremble,
nor could he tell him:-V ' aid the Lord -

were three hundred: they were young and strong:
And I'm dead!

That day I forgot to glean,
And after them I went to go:
Twice clashes with police them, and to each other
strips them of 'arms
für But when the walls of the Certosa,
could be heard playing trumpets and drums;
And between smoking and shooting sparks and
Piombaron upon them over a thousand.

were three hundred: they were young and strong:
And I'm dead!

were three hundred, and would not flee;
took three thousand and they seemed to die:
But they wanted to die with sword in hand,
And blood ran before them the plan.
fought Till I saw, I prayed for them;
But suddenly I was less, no more, I looked ...
I could not see in their midst
Those blue eyes and that hair of gold! ...

were three hundred: they were young and strong:
And I'm dead!

(Luigi Mercantini)

http://www.termics.it/SEZIONE%206/italiano/bandiera_italiana.gif

0 comments:

Post a Comment