remains a great personal satisfaction after playing for seven levels of the mini-ipt of Venice!
remains the satisfaction of having played for hours in the life against people who only play poker and you can only learn. I do not, however, remains no regrets about how I played the tournament.
To be honest I expected a higher average level, I mean that at the table when I was there all day 3:00 to 4:00 were always players who were very passive and they see almost every flop, I thought that these types of tournaments players to a degree not incotrassero.
were player at the table also hyper-closed hands played two series in 5 hours .... do not have a monster-hand when they play these!
But I was particularly surprised by the positive in life that some players are playing poker and nothing else. For example, I spent almost the whole day with Aldo Zambruno, sympathetic Roman thirties, approximate weight about 150 pounds, the classic type of bar is always ready. I must say that every single hand he has done has probably taken the right decision, has prompted a lot throughout the tournament and as they say in these cases has dominated the table. My
tournament has experienced ups and downs, some with 15k, I go down to 10k (color against color) back to 16k (with AA), I get to 22k (with a beautiful full) return to 11k (I call an all in with JJ hu on flop 882) and go short with 5k to push the button with KJ and called by AA, as I mentioned earlier I do not have many regrets Perhaps I could best maximize or lose less fish in some shots when I was in but I got 2-3 shots frankly unstoppable, incidentally, you know, in the individual tournament has the chance!
Now I greet you because they are cooked I slept 4 hours in the last two days and tomorrow I expect a busy day in Venice, giving you an appointment on Monday or Tuesday for another delicious anecdotes directly from Venice!
0 comments:
Post a Comment