Friday, July 23, 2010

Pregnancy Test Couple Dots

Tomorrow we play the day1

It starts to Venice! If the concept was not clear and I repeat again, Saturday I will play 24 in day1. The tournament then continues on Sunday with the day 1B, and the fate and other factors leading to a poker game they want I will be present Monday for day2 and so on until the final table on Wednesday 28.
Before discussing any matters relating to technical tactics as I play I wanted to address a very serious talk .... clothing!
I think I'll wear with dark blue shirt, jeans, and casual without show some mirrored sunglasses and huge cross around his neck, it is true that we must create the character but it is also true that the first live tournament is wiser to focus on the game without to the figure of the idiot!
During the trip I will be accompanied by 2 friends I will surely any moral in the outcome of this tournament, by the way of success I made a bet that I intend to keep:
if I arrive at the final table will facebook!
Tomorrow the day will be very busy with reveille at 6 if not earlier, and 10 hours of play if all goes well then the news are coming for Sunday! stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment