we basically talk about four types of game.
The rules are the same but completely change strategies to win, I'm talking about: sit and go, heads-up tournaments and cash games.
The pros who live poker specialists have at least one of these four categories.
Personally I do not have to specialize in the elements as sit and go sit in because to win you have to know very well the strategies of fold-all in the dark with high (commonly called ICM).
tournaments are very attractive, I personally have my favorites, have a big flaw ... It takes a very long time that there is not always available.
The cash game in Italy is currently not yet legalized do some small parties on full-tilt but nothing more, to go into November or December to January because the specialty should also arrive in Italy.
But here we finally come to the specialty in which it takes more ingenuity and cunning self-control!
the last time I played mostly heads-up on both virgin on that Party, and I must say that bonuses and profit through the direct results are not bad.
To tell the truth about virgin I only played for 20 days in June, then I went back to party to unlock bonuses, but for the month of August in both the sound room! I hope to continue this trend on Virgin, I made about 100 from 20 € and the fact that I could beat the level is 30 € the past, I noticed that I can also beat 30 € so I will play head to head in August from 50 € hoping not to end up broke. I understand the importance of selecting the opponent and to seek appropriate care of the game, sometimes it is more profitable to wait maybe 10 minutes waiting for an opponent affordable to join and find a player of my siblings.
conclude by saying that these issues were held there for the scoop on PS in June have not been very lucky I attended the following events:
NL Hold'em 6-max NL Hold'em High and low
KnockOut high and low
NL Hold'em Shootout
high and low without taking even a home in the money.
A warm greeting to all and I give you an appointment the next day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment