Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Grizzly 600 Yamaha Parts 2000 Carburetor

And if you wake up at 5 at night because of thirst? Master on Sunday

I wonder if you read this story will take me for a madman or genius, (I incline to the first) but what I succeeded last night or rather this morning's incredible!
rebuilded for Benin is success
Tuesday night out with friends, drink a couple of cocktails, and came home I did not even want to do the heads-up bedtime, so I go to bed around 2 for a great night's sleep, knowing that the next day I'll cut the hedge with your father for a very good hard work.
But here's the unexpected, about 5 I wake up with his mouth all burned up, I turn around, but the thirst is too much, what's more I have to go to the bathroom! Then go to the bathroom, go to the kitchen I take cold water from the fridge, drink at least a pint and I go lie down on my beautiful Latvian.
shame that all that 'water was inflated, and then I have to be seated at least five minutes to dispose of! Here is the insane idea: I see the PC, I switch it on and decide look what he did in the international night, since he played in Canada and while we are also open to full-tilt poker pro to see if there's some high stakes ... to be clear where you play games in millions of dollars in minutes. I see that it started a rush-poker tournament (for those who do not know it is great) from $ 1, I decide to think, "cracks greed" to get me some hands, just for fun, not having some plan to play seriously.
QQ first hand and doubling, third hand, I see two AK all in my arrival and even to 8,000, that is above average in 30 seconds. After a few minutes to pause for the first hour of play, he made the add-on for $ 1 and are already with double del'average!
The level of the players is indecent, I do this all means point me to the last pay fishes, so that when we are going in 18 are chip-leader with more than 3 million chips!
The unexpected is always around the corner though, because my mom calls me at 9:30 to cut the hedge, and anything he had said he would not take it well ...
happens that at 10.30 the community the truth and I take the "sick" even if the idea of \u200b\u200bwinning $ 2750 is not sorry to anyone!
But here comes the prince hand, we are 6 I'm fourth in chips with 2.6 million
Relaunch with 77 from UTG, I see the chip leader by SB and BB short of the table from the blinds raise to 25k 50k 115k flop:
2 flowers, 3 spades, 4 clubs
Chip leader check, the short
check, I
Betto about 300k,
Chip leader call, the short
I go all in, we call both

Turn: A hearts do check check (not at all for fear that one of the 2 had 5)
River: 5 of spades
The chip leader goes all in and is an easy call, Showdown: Chip leader
: 66
Short: I'm going
A5 home with $ 460 and once again my dreams of glory break against a hand where I could do little ... but this time there is the hedge and the only lion I expect CIAOOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment