I have a strong desire to play another prestigious event live! For the series I want to be absolutely commented by Ciccio Valenti Italy and end up 1. Surely gloat a lot to see me on television, but the real reasons are more: adrenaline, face, experience to the table, meet other people ....
why I decided to invest a portion of the winnings for this month to go to one of these events:
Italian Poker Tour September 17 to 27 Nova Gorica, Slovenia September 14 to 20
Poker Grand Prix Championship Venice
PowerPoker September 9 to 12 Nova Gorica, Slovenia
'll try to go in all three locations but it will be difficult to qualify ... I will do my best!
In the meantime I went on vacation and I played very little in the second half of August, I went back today to play some tournaments and I would say that it was not bad ..... I remain, with a final table! look forward to September 5th! I already have tickets for two tournaments like the fable: Master
Birthday from € 222,222 guaranteed
Sunday and first Sunday of € 50,000.
A big salute to all, especially to people who see poker as a failed ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment