night spent at the machine, but my biggest win came on-line, 1100 €! addition to this excellent result, I had the satisfaction of eliminating Carla Solinas and to award its size of 100 €!
But come to order ...
Sunday evening I decided to devote myself entirely to the poker tournaments on Sundays, until now I had participated in any big deal at bwin and two or three Sunday-special. On Sunday is usually my habit to go out or to cheer the teams devote Varesine!
At the end of the night ... 4:41 I get a final table and third in the money nine tournaments played on a net of about 1300 €, I also attended the Sunday-special and grandomenica entramibi buy-in from 100 € but without going to money.
sensations like those experienced on Sunday night to try are rare, adrenaline a thousand, hyper-tension and the real possibility of a result with a bang made the last hour of play a great memory!
I still think of the last break when they begin to be simply walk up and down the room and when I look at the screen I see that the tournament began again in 30 seconds (pause for 5 minutes), that is, the time in these cases just flies!
conclude by saying that the result is very good but once I touched a win with a capital I do not know if I'm dreaming, or are aware of my ability but I hope that a result can come from the big prestige soon! If we talk about poker
0 comments:
Post a Comment