January to forget ... My past
January was not my lucky month, many outbursts and moments where I lost a little confidence in my resources have undermined the goals I set for myself and as you will see below from results there is nothing to be happy: Partypoker
: € -334
Full tilt: +17 U.S. dollars
Bwin: -3
Rakeback PartyPoker €: 602 €
Total: € +275
The only comforting thing is the sign + in total, but carefully analyzing are not absolutely satisfied for the following reasons:
_ I have not reached € 1,000 in rake-back, I started to play from the 10th of the month and I missed two days of play due to an exam, but are well away from the € 1000 limit I set for myself.
_not_ just was not able to earn € 200 that I had promised myself seriously but also went down, tilt even one night (not to be repeated) if we add that I also got a bonus this month the real figure is even heavier. ...
_Su Full tilt I started playing cash now losing large part of a $ 40 bankroll falling in recent days have also managed to recover slightly adjusting my game.
For the month of February I put the same goals that I had in January with the difference that this time I will have more time in 7-8 days:
PartyPoker:
_ € 1,000 in rake-back (36 € per day)
_224 net of € (8 € per day)
Full tilt:
_ to get to $ 250 (about $ 160 of net)
differences from previous months will be few, but substantial, will play sit and go with a maximum of 6 tables, if I will keep 60% of Heads-up losers will go up to level from 30 €, while in the cash games I play stable at 0.05 to 0.10 (level also went up because I managed to get 27% rakeback from Full Tilt!)
I hope to reach all targets although it will be hard but you have already anticipated that the start of the month was very satisfying, but not advance anything except that I beat my record of consecutive heads-up losers ...... NINE !!!!!
Hello to all and next week !!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment