Saturday, February 27, 2010

Can You Take Flucloxacillin For A Chest Infection

My Past (pt2)

February 5, 2009: After finishing reading my first book (theory and practice of Sklansky) acquires some mathematical concepts first of which was devoid that ultimately allowed me to make good profits and also have security back in my means.
The great achievement comes as punctual as a Swiss watch, because I can get to the seventh, bringing home a fair amount at this point I find myself with $ 2000 account and the desire to win again!

February 9: Italy discover that in addition to digital game bwin also opened a poker room, to just 50 € on that I had opened a few years ago to make bets online, and start playing mostly tournaments.
bwin get high number of square has become almost a regular tournament for 30 of the 14 € and 20 € at midnight, in a year of playing at bwin 25 final tables to get a net total of 2,200 €.

March April May June 2009 : During this period, especially tournament play at bwin, but dedicate some time to cash games on pokerstars.com, playing first on a table, then up to four tables along the limit 0, $ 05.01 full ring.
The results are exciting at first I can get up to $ 600 profit and then lose e conclundere my adventure in cash in equal measure; thinking on balance I was able to play quietly in a table at a time but when I started to play at multiple tables could no longer perform the reasoning necessary to end in surplus, so I decided to dedicate fully with Italian poker room also because the Italians would follow a little later the ban on pokerstars.com

July 2009: All the time in which I played on pokerstars.com I tried to qualify for a live event through the method of step (playing s & g of 9 people can make a 6-step climb to the ticket to a tournament), I was often stubborn to go to some places like Budapest, Macau or tip of the East, but the result has always been the same ... much of the money lost, on four occasions I was able to get the step 4 of the value of $ 215 consecutive losses. After winning a
torneino at home with friends I feel it is the right time to play ticket4 that was a while that I kept on hold for when I was particularly inspired that night I won the 5 ticket worth $ 700!
By the end of July all those who had an account on ps.com furuno forced to move on and this ps.it step5 I was transformed into about 500 € but it is always the regret of not trying to win another step to play last access to a prestigious tournament live!

0 comments:

Post a Comment