Saturday, February 13, 2010

Much More Light Each Day After Solstice

THIS IF YOU DO NOT LOVE




This love So violent So fragile


So tender So hopeless This love

beautiful as the day
And as bad as Time
When the weather is bad
This love so true
This love so beautiful

So happy So joyous And so mocking

trembling with fear as a child dark
So confident
As a quiet man in the middle of the night
This love that frightened other
What made them talk
What made them turn pale
This love spied
Why we spiavamo
Persecuted killed wounded walked denied forgotten
Because we have pursued the wounded walked denied killing forgotten
This love Uncut
still so alive And all
sunny
And 'your
And 'I
E' was what was
This new thing ever
And that has never changed
Vera as a plant
trembling like a bird
Hot and alive as the summer
We can both go and return

We can forget
fall asleep and then awaken
suffer aging
still asleep Dreaming
death
wake up smiling and laughing
It rejuvenates
our love is there
stubborn as a donkey
live as the desire
Cruel as memory
Fool regrets as
tender as the memory
Cold as marble
beautiful as the day
Fragile as a child
He looks at us smiling
It speaks without saying anything
trembling And I listen
cry And I cry for

you cry for me I beg

For you to me for all those who love
And you are loved
Yes I will cry for you
for me and all other
I do not know
Stop
where you are
Where have you been other times
Stop
not move
not go
We who loved you
We have forgotten
You do not forget
We did not have you on the ground that
not allowed to become icy
Although far more
And no matter where
Give us a sign of life
Much later at the edge of a wood in the forest
memory
Arise immediately
tensioner hand
and save us.

Poetry by Jacques Prévert

But in French for those who love and know that language is much more beautiful

CET AMOUR

Cet amour violent
It
It is fragile

If so tender That love desperate

Beautiful as the day
And bad as the time
When the weather is bad
This love so true This love so beautiful


If So happy happy
laughable if
Trembling with fear as a child in the dark
And so sure of himself
As a quiet man in the middle of the night
This love that used to scare other
Who was talking
Who was pale

watched this love Because we guettions Hunted
injured trampled completed denied forgotten
Because we hunted wounded trampled completed denied forgotten
This whole
If love still alive And
sunny
is yours is mine

one who was always something new
This
And that has not changed
also true that a plant
Also a trembling bird
Also hot as alive as the summer
We can both go and return

We can forget
And then we wake We suffer sleep
age
We still asleep Dreaming
death,
Awaken us smile and laugh and rejuvenate

Our love is here
Stubborn as an ass like desire
Living
Cruel as Dumb as the memory
regret
Tender as the memory
Cold as the marble
Beautiful as the day
Fragile like a child We look
smiling
And he talks without saying anything
And I listen tremblingly

And I cry I cry for you I cry for me


I'm begging for you and for me for those who love
And who loved
Yes I cried for you
for me and all other
What I do not know
Stay here
Lá Lá
where you are where you were formerly

Stay here Do not move Do not go

We who are loved
We don 't You have forgotten
do not forget us
We only had you on earth
us not become cold
Much later still
And anywhere
Give us a sign of life
Much later at the corner of a wood in the forest
memory
Arise suddenly
Reach Us
hand And save us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment