Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Make Jack Astors Crab & Lobster Dip

What to do on the river?

Today I want to offer you a cash game situations where I found this week look a bit like the game you would!
Cash Game Full tilt table at 6 am
limit from 0.05 to 0.10 seconds to speak, the utg (first to act) folds, I raise to 0.30 with a standard pair of 5, all folds up to the big blind which is call, this player must say that hands out of 7 played for 3 times, and came in without raising the hand so I think immediately to a very wide range of hands ranging from AK to 6-7.
Flop: 7 QK rainbow (no flush draws)
The big blind comes betta $ 0.10; immediately interpret it as bad a play that shows insecurity, but playing in opto position to the call maybe forcing the game to turn or river
Turn: A (spades, which opens a flush)
The big blind comes betta $ 0.10 to $ 0.85 on a plate and I think that the only hand that I should have to fear is J10 in other cases with a raise, my opponent will fold its K its Q and its hypothetical couple, so he opts reraise to $ 0.60 for a call.
His call opens 2 likelihood or a type A weak A4 or A6 or A8 or a call that shows a lot of strength type A7 (two pair) or J10 (scale).
River: 5 (no color of paintings on board)
On a flat $ 2.05 for my opponent comes out betting $ 1.5, of course, the call is a must but the question is do I raise or a call so? Whereas he has $ 4 and less fish than me.
also writes in the comments what would you have done!
Hello to all and next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment