Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby Footprints Wings Tattoo Designs

Tilt! April


After spitting at Poulsen and Balotelli here to kick the third slap Totti!
Well I'm not kidding you can put on a par with sports games of poker, but the game that was played Saturday at PartyPoker between myself and the captain of Rome ended with a quick 1-0 in 4 minutes, unfortunately then I could not replay against because many people wanted to challenge the pupone. What remains is the great satisfaction of having scrambled Totti and 100 € gain! Open the address book of hours
malmostosi that my sentence: "I paved Totti" I say, "it certainly was not him!"
In this link you can read an interview with Totti in which he speaks of his poker nickname and declares to all: Link_intervista_Totti .
You all saw the incessant advertising that Totti is a testimonial that he played on PartyPoker Party and the contract will surely make a minimum monthly consignments to sponsor the poker-room.
Last but perhaps most important consideration is the following: Francesco turbo play games with outrageous results, matches played practically from 100 € as if they were peanuts and pleasant that PartyPoker has delivered the the scepter of Santa Claus giving money around, few allow you squander money that way!
It may be that someone is you play in place of Totti with his account, but I like to think Totti is really ... leave me a moment of glory!

0 comments:

Post a Comment