With the permission of the beloved Lorena of "My World" public this poem I just found her and I find, as well as beautiful, very delicate and significant.
If I lose
not miss
not miss
If I fall not fall.
Why is my god
speak my language,
Why is my god
speak my language,
I walk in the shoes
and has my name engraved in a
endless nothingness.
I'm lonely
beyond what I feel.
's just what I do not understand
the yardstick of my pain.
If I worry
not be weary,
if I cry do not cry.
'm just drops hot
that run through the skin reddens and
clamoring for attention.
can hold my hand, if you want
dry your tears,
tear a smile,
if you can.
But do not miss,
not fall,
not be weary,
not cry.
some time
know the sound of the bell.
"E 'lesson'
Poetry Cristina Khay endless nothingness.
I'm lonely
but I'm not alone, I feel distressed
but I'm not really troubled.
Since there is a difference between being
and feeling being.
And here I am but I'm not really troubled.
Since there is a difference between being
and feeling being.
beyond what I feel.
's just what I do not understand
the yardstick of my pain.
If I worry
not be weary,
if I cry do not cry.
'm just drops hot
that run through the skin reddens and
clamoring for attention.
can hold my hand, if you want
dry your tears,
tear a smile,
if you can.
But do not miss,
not fall,
not be weary,
not cry.
some time
know the sound of the bell.
"E 'lesson'
0 comments:
Post a Comment