Monday, May 24, 2010

There Is A Lump On My Dogs Tail

honor and pride come first! Totti in

When you're playing against a guy who insults continued chatting and maybe win flat sculptures could be that your pride has the better of reason and common sense, and does stupid actions related to defending a hand or an idea at all costs because it is now a matter of honor!
In this regard a funny thing happened to me extra-poker.
We end up eating at the restaurant the bill is 10 € a head, Classic menùpizza noon, me and my mate but we both have a piece of 20 €, let the cashier and communicate a single account that can be done but we pay with 2 pieces of 20 € for two different ruins!
The cashier says with a half laugh, "I'll show you how to" take the cash and 2 pieces from 10 € take my € 20 bill and give my partner a € 10 note, she at that point found carrying a € 20 bill and a system of 10 € in cash and thanking us.
My friend, who finds himself in the hands of € 10 plus the € 20 which had to pay, the cashier pointed out that something is wrong and that we should give her € 10, but of course the friendly cashier at the click of pride that says: "Boy you had to give me € 20 and I put in cash € 30, € 10, if I remove that I have given the rest of us right."
remain among the amused and thrilled and say hello and leave the room!
This story happened to me recently, there may also vaguely remember an action like this:
I raise, he re-raises, I re-raise, he goes all-in and we quietly see, showdown
I: AA
him: A8 (but in color)
win the pot and bring home the 10 € of our lives easier.
In life there is always something to learn!
completely changing topic a few days starting with the 2010 Spring Championship of online poker, of course I will also participate in some event based on my schedule I think I will play the following events and hope to get some good results:
NL Hold'em [6-Max] event high € 100, € 10 low event
NL Hold'em [Knockout] event high € 100, € 10 low event
NL Hold'em Main Event event high € 100, € 10 low event
Maybe attend other events such as the razz Shout-out or heads-up but a lot depends on the commitments that I will have weekly!
Hello to everyone and next Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment