Sunday, May 2, 2010

Honda Xr Baja For Sale In Japan

sweet sleep

What better way to enjoy the soft duvet in April? probably nothing.
From the point of view I oziato lot of poker this month, the accounts say that I played fifty tournaments at a cost of around € 3000 and € Built around 2500, precisely the figures do not yet I made them but I definitely closed in the month of around 500 €. Fifty
tournaments are a very small sample to make an estimate and a good analysis, the main problem is that to win money in a tournament that count must arrive at the final table, which means at least 3-4 hours of consecutive play time will have to do and not a professional poker player when I miss.
you meet this month, I rested a lot from April 20 onwards, and I now have the batteries charged to make a beginning of May to get some really arrogant important goal, as the state of palladium on partypoker that escaped me at the end of March!

0 comments:

Post a Comment