Saturday, March 6, 2010

All Nighter Wood Stoves For Sale In Maine

You can give more without being heroes!


It was also concluded the shortest month of the year and now you draw conclusions:

PartyPoker.it: € -173, rb € 591, € 418 net
Full tilt: +7 $
Bwin.it: +227 €
Pokerstars.it: +4 €

A net € 654 for the month of February, which happens to be half of what I expected at the beginning of that month, while the other one can not be satisfied I have collected a lot of information useful to my game that I'm going to list :
Multitable I sit up to 50 € but I can not play for more than two consecutive hours.
I have a distinct advantage in heads-up from 20 € in fact on more than 100 games I can get a win more than 60%.
In heads-up for 30 € you have problems even if the sample of games is still not large enough to make a definitive comment.
The main problem of this month were about 20-30 in a match to one that I played against the same player at the end of the liabilities of this mini-battle between me and him ended with a significant deficit (won about 33% of the challenges) of 300 €, the story between him and me is still interesting ...
The first match I play against him the win and I think the usual retard bluffing often and play hard, but the following challenges are often put on the wall, I begin to think that it is just an idiot and I'm going to study in table his game is about all the challenges between him and me, and I realize that not only his play was not so bad but also that he began to understand part of my game by giving it an advantage not indefferente. Nell 'last game I played against I greeted him, telling him to admit his superiority .... then I will reveal that he played professional poker and play regularly at Casino champion!
I also realized another interesting thing will seem trivial, every person is different, that there can be attached to the table for hours on 9 tables and who is not is, I think when I did not time and head to be able to play with profit according to the goals I set for myself, so I decided for the next month not to make myself special challenges because I would not be able to win but to play at the table according to my limits, multitablerò then sit and giocarò HU tournaments and trying to do more can rake!
But this month there were also satisfaction as the ninth consecutive heads-up losers, or € 20 on Bwin won the tournament, and say that I would never have played if I had not had a pending bonus.
for the remainder of March will play only on partypoker to make the most of this fantastic promotion for the month of April but I'm going to play tournaments, especially on all the room on which I can play!
A big salute to all the prossimaaa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment