For these things I consider my cat Cipolla. Why
first looks to see if
paws are clean. For the second thing
lifts his paws to clean them. For
third thing stretches. For the fourth thing
tapering legs on a wood. For
fifth thing you wash. For
sixth thing you roll.
Seventh-grooming thing. Eight-
what
rubs against the jamb. For the ninth
what you looking up waiting for instructions. For the tenth
what goes in search of food. Why
counteracts the Devil,
which is death, giving himself
to do with his life.
Raboni John (1932-2004)
For this image I found on the net: I remember my first Micioni .
first looks to see if
paws are clean. For the second thing
lifts his paws to clean them. For
third thing stretches. For the fourth thing
tapering legs on a wood. For
fifth thing you wash. For
sixth thing you roll.
Seventh-grooming thing. Eight-
what
rubs against the jamb. For the ninth
what you looking up waiting for instructions. For the tenth
what goes in search of food. Why
counteracts the Devil,
which is death, giving himself
to do with his life.
Raboni John (1932-2004)
For this image I found on the net: I remember my first Micioni .
0 comments:
Post a Comment