My garden is coming to bloom! Today I saw after a lot 'of time for various reasons could not go there ... of course, review the plum tree in bloom I have expanded my heart .... a little 'less than all the grass that has grown to be trimmed and all branches and then burnt there .. it will work! But with good will, as always, you will!
Piccolorfanello Today I have not seen, but there was Tom .. at least that's the name we have given ourselves, as non-owners "but only" nurturing "! Tom looks like .. Perhaps there is also hidden Jerry, but I have not seen ... Instead what I've seen are the various angles and flowerbeds in need of much cleansing .. must're looking good among the bushes and the other: knows that there are small gnomes willing to lend a hand!?!? you never know .......
0 comments:
Post a Comment