I found this poem in the blog Adamus and asked if I could post it in my collection ... I do not like the Women's Day, everyone knows I do not like to receive flowers or gifts, but a poem like, especially because it shows that the author loves and respects women, otherwise n on could write these short, but significant verse.
Women Beautiful Creatures
You
white creatures of the universe
fallen stars on earth
sweet and piercing eyes, sensual and sinuous
as always you look at the infinite horizon
ecstatic
rosadure as fragile as the petals of the rock
angels with a heart of gold
queens of the earth
you ladies!
and left for me Rosa
on his blog
specifying "Thought For Paul," how can we not take it?
Thank you dear friends, for the delicacy and, in this blog, where I often talk of cats, your kitten can not be that good ...........
I should mention something that I realized just now: sorry Paola your kitten had a caption and it is this particular
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Here I report some of the verses that Ahab dedicated to Women:
I think they very significant
Women / girlfriend, mother, lover,
is strong and rooted in your mind the concept of universal love.
Woman / be special and sublime,
spread the seeds in the sun as hope for the new crop.
Woman / eyes never get tired of watching,
the flame of your eyes in dim light.
Woman /
land is your ally and you are a tireless warrior in the battle right.
white creatures of the universe
fallen stars on earth
sweet and piercing eyes, sensual and sinuous
as always you look at the infinite horizon
ecstatic
rosadure as fragile as the petals of the rock
angels with a heart of gold
queens of the earth
you ladies!
and left for me Rosa
on his blog
specifying "Thought For Paul," how can we not take it?
Thank you dear friends, for the delicacy and, in this blog, where I often talk of cats, your kitten can not be that good ...........
I should mention something that I realized just now: sorry Paola your kitten had a caption and it is this particular
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Here I report some of the verses that Ahab dedicated to Women:
I think they very significant
Women / girlfriend, mother, lover,
is strong and rooted in your mind the concept of universal love.
Woman / be special and sublime,
spread the seeds in the sun as hope for the new crop.
Woman / eyes never get tired of watching,
the flame of your eyes in dim light.
Woman /
land is your ally and you are a tireless warrior in the battle right.
0 comments:
Post a Comment