Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shadow Of A Man Milk Tray

London pt 1

this past summer I spent a week in London to visit the city, finding a true friend and assoporare poker ... the casino! Of course when it comes to casinos in London, he speaks of "the Vic", historical building in London which took place in the last stages of ept.
I decide that my mid-table cash game is £ 1 £ -1, no, I was wrong to write in this table, the small and big blind are the same, this is the table with the blinds smaller than that in theory the presence of tourists and newcomers.
The first day I head to the casino with some friends who came to give me courage, the entry is now time to make the card, wow I organized these English, hurry these paperwork finally we go to the poker room: it is more smaller than the expected
like me but you have to admit that its charm has a taste of "living room" without losing its elegance. Before I decide to sit at the table to see some games and displays the average level of the players, and I immediately realize that the average level of the table is awkward .... No one ever raised, often there are flat with 5-6 people and people who never gives up his second pair on the table, I would say not bad!
As I watched this I was really fat apppostato behind a man who barely sat on the chair, I decided to elaborate on his game and I can see his hand and a pair of 7:
big men (7-7) raise £ 3
SB (xx) £ 3 call
FLOP: 9,6,5 (the colors just do not remember them)
SB: check
big men: bets £ 3
SB:
call TURN: A
SB: check
Big Men: check
RIVER: K
SB: check
big men: check
SB wins the pot with A-2
At that point a man at the right of the fat comes out saying, "Hey man are you waiting the 8 yet? " The really big man pissed off at the dealer throws his hand clenching: "Fucking 8!" Wow I think the only time I was pissed off as the big men was at the penalty miss by Recoba in the preliminaries of champions and after reflection I think this funny ...... SI is' my table!
Soon I see a man rise from the table, I go faster with my fish I sit ready to play but I am looked at strangely by the other members of the table and the dealer saying I quickly stick a sentence in English .... . I did not understand a single word of the dealer was talking too fast, but I sense that I can not sit, I get so sadly in the direction of the restaurant manager and ask for a macaroni in English: "In The table can seat what? "I explained that it is using the card you can register at the tables and then makes into the queue once you are called and you can play at the table.
After a half hour queue is' my turn! I sit and a table is known that very funny, there are two black people sitting in the front and Chinese positions
busy eating fried chicken, the first hands were all waiting, unfortunately at this time I had a bad stomach ache which forced me to leave the table not before doing a set of 4 and other petty thefts in place ..... the first day in London ended + 16.5 pounds in 20 minutes not bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment