Saturday, March 20, 2010

Can The Cold Affect My Ethernet Cable

mad rush to Palladium!

Did you know that the points not only give them to the supermarket but also the poker-room lavish points as you play, and these points can climb through the levels on which they can best unlock prizes!
For example, in the room where I'm playing (Partypoker.it) there are 5 levels of climbing:
Bronze, Silver, Gold, Palladium and Palladium Elite.
Gold member but now is in these 12 days that I divide by the end of the month I groped into this crazy business of Palladium, why do you say? Palladium Becoming
can unlock a bonus of € 2000 which among other things fall just a brush for the second installment university (I do not want an economic burden on my family), certainly not I'll become easier now see some values \u200b\u200bto be achieved:
points to unlock: 4140
Days Available: 12 days
Points: 345 points for each €
rake: 2.72
Rake to unlock: € 1,522 Number of matches to
an average of 30 € per game: about 500
volume overall game: Play
€ 15,220 annual salary of an Italian worker in only 12 days is a challenge as well as a responsibility, I do not impose limits buy-in, I recently did some sit from 100 € and I'm looking to play Phil Ivey Prohibiting and I think we can stay inside and not ask myself even profit target, I would be fine to stay even, Indeed, we start immediately because the signature on balance it would be a transaction to be (2000 + 1500 € bonus rake back) 3500 €.
The key challenge is the mind and always try to stay calm, easy to say but almost impossible to do, I will keep you informed at the end of each day in the comments for this crazy climbing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment